What I am doing now

You are most likely here because you enjoy crafting. I have been reading up on some of the WoW issues regarding gold making, which make me realize that WoW is not the game for me.

If you want to play a game where gathering and crafting is the cornerstone of the economy, and are not faint of heart, I recommend EVE Online. EVE even has releases purely to support industry. You can play for free if you are good enough manufacturer or trader.

Be the builder in a villainous world.

My journey can be seen at http://foo-eve.blogspot.com.au

For a 21 day free trial, click here (Disclaimer: I do get a bonus if you become a paid subscriber)

05 April 2010

What are the differences between boys and girls?

Seriously.

I'm doing Noblegarden as part of what a long strange trip.  As I write this, I am doing Shake Your Bunny-Maker.  As many of you know, I have to find female toons of every race, lvl 18+.  The problem is I hardly PVP, and even when I do - I pay no attention to the different models for the different genders.

I have discovered I have no idea for some races what is a boy and what is a girl.  This is made worse by many helms and armor - to my eye at least - disguising any differences.  I am sure that players of those races can tell, but I cant. With semi-random brute force I have got 3/5 horde races, and I am sure I will get the rest.

It just feels weird not knowing the difference between a boy and a girl.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, and when they are in armour etc its impossible to see what they are... Wowwiki has a macro that you can use to help you decide who to shake your spring flowers over...

    Linkage - http://www.wowwiki.com/Noblegarden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try getting the Overachiever addon from curse.com. It will display if the toon you hover your mouse over needs spring flowers or any of the other achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all. I did get it last night by brute force (and a lovely lovely orc girl not wearing a helmet). Mind you - any orc girl would have been lovely by that stage.

    However, I just might get that overacheiver addon.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the blog mostly being inactive and the only comments recently being anonymous spam; I have restricted comments to "Registered Users"; hat includes anything google recognises as an account (google, openId, wordpress etc). I am still (mostly) active on foo-eve.blogspot.com

Blogger comments supports basic html. You can make a link 'clicky' by <a href="http://yoursite/yourpage">yoursite/yourpage</a>

Disagreements are welcome - especially on speculative posts. I love a great disagreement.

I have a comment moderation policy (see the pages at the top)